About the roles
We are offering a wonderful opportunity for educators and teachers to join a new team of committed educators who are excited about working together to offer the absolute BEST care and education to families. We are a not-for-profit purpose-built Preschool looking to educate Preschoolers within a faith-driven framework. We offer a supportive work environment with like-minded, caring colleagues and management team who will help you achieve your best through consistent support and genuine care. Our team is close-knit and very dedicated to one another and our families, we can't wait to meet you if you meet the below criteria!
Does the following describe you?
- Dedicated to quality Early Childhood Education and bettering yourself through consistent professional development
- Experienced with Preschool and Long Day Care settings and children aged 2 - 5
- Is a team player who seeks to boost and help others within the context of a work environment
- Personal philosophy would align the SNCP philosophy
Essential Criteria - All Staff
- ACEQCA recognised qualified or studying towards
- Ability to work permanently in Australia
- Working With Children Check
- Approved Child Protection and/or knowledge
- First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
Faith (Permanent Applicants)
- Be an active Christian who demonstrates commitment and involvement in a local church
- Have a passion for providing the best education possible to our families under the banner of working for a higher power
- Support St Nicolas' Anglican Church to Preschool families and participate in special services and social events
- Be supportive of and committed to the delivery of St Nics' Christian Preschool philosophy
- Casual educators: are you willing to work in a team of Christian educators and happy to implement a Christian curriculum?
Current Positions Available
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Certificate III
All applicants are required to be permitted to work in Australia, Approved ACECQA Qualifications for position applied for and current Working With Children Check's. All successful applicants will be contacted for an interview and are subject to working with children check and reference checks.
For more information please contact us