1. We believe all children to be wonderfully made in the image of God
2. We believe all children have equal rights to education, play, nutrition and quality care
3. We believe children have equal obligations and capabilities to learn to respect themselves and those around them
4. We believe in play based learning
5. We believe in allowing children to make mistakes and fail in order to learn and grow
6. We believe shaping a child’s heart is equally as important as shaping their mind.
7. We believe in the essentiality of dedicated and intentional early childhood education
8. We believe in setting children up to succeed in life
9. We believe in the environment being the 'third teacher'
10. We believe in our responsibility as Christians and educators to do all things for the glory of God and good of those around us